As they say, the kitchen is the heart of the home. There are a lot of factors that you need to consider when you plan to design a new kitchen or renovate your old kitchen. A kitchen is often the hub of the home, so it is imperative to get it right, otherwise, it is heartbreaking. Kitchen design needs more thought than just picking a few colours and materials.
There are many factors that you need to consider such as.
- Kitchen Flooring, Counter Top and Back Splash or Wall Tiling
- Kitchen Cabinet and Loft
- Cabinet furnishing material and colour
- Cabinet Handle
- Kitchen basket and hardware
- Kitchen Sink, Sink Cock, Chimney & Hub
- Storage & Space Management
Your kitchen has to be beautiful, functional and spacious. We will help you design the most suitable kitchen with best space management while keeping the functionality at its best. We provide both manual and factory finished modular kitchens for your home. We use the best industry-proven material for kitchen interior design.
The materials we use are as follows.
- BWP IS 710 Ply or HDHMR Board for the structural work
- High Gloss Laminate or Acrylic Glass Laminate for the furnishing
- Best quality soft close auto hinges and telescopic channel from Hettich or Hafele
- Best quality Kitchen Basket, Tandem Box and Wicker Basket from Hettich or Godrej or Ebco
- Designer G-Profile Handle for a seamless finish
- Edge Banding from Rehau
- All kinds of adhesive from Fevicol
- All the other materials are used from top quality brands
We also provide countertop and tiles installation. We also help in installing Sink, Sink Cock, Dishwasher, Chimney, Hob, Microwave, Oven, OTG etc all kinds of Kitchen Appliances. Open kitchen with breakfast counter is in the trend these days. We help you renovate your kitchen as per your need. We can work on both new and old kitchen.
Types of kitchen