Crockery units have always been an important part of Indian homes. They are used to store glasses, cutlery, and carefully collected oddities. As homes got smaller and it became important to have as little furniture as possible, crockery units started to go out of style. In the last few years, more and more Indian homes have added crockery units with different finishes and sizes to match the style of their interior.
Here are some crockery unit design ideas you can choose for your home.
- Cabinet Systems with Glass Shutters: Cabinet systems with glass fronts have been popular for a long time. Make a wonderful crockery display by placing glass shutters on the cabinets. Contemporary crockery cabinets, when placed in the dining room or kitchen, are stylish and classy, and make a statement.
- Open-shelved Units- For your crockery design, an open-shelved system keeps things simple. You might go with a simple design like a mahogany back panel with storage boards. to give the traditional open-shelf aesthetic a modern twist. To finish the appearance, add a traditional wooden dining table and chairs.
- Use your crockery as a partition: For open-floor layouts or smaller flats, crockery cabinets can be utilised as a separator screen to separate the living room and eating area. To match the style of your home, choose a wall-to-ceiling unit with veneer panels.
- Modular crockery units: Modular storage cabinets might be a good method to organise your kitchen. They can be customised and have lots of storage space for a variety of tableware. Choose a design that goes well with the rest of the room’s decor.
- Wall-mounted crockery units: Because they take up no floor space, wall-mounted units are great for tiny dwellings. These cabinets are available in a variety of forms and sizes, and they can be customised to match the kitchen’s décor while still accommodating all of your crockery products.
- Open and Concealed Crockery Units- A show cabinet as well as a hidden cabinet are necessary. One is for exhibiting your fine china, while the other is for storing your everyday belongings. Build a unit with a glass window on the top and a completely enclosed wooden door on the bottom.
A crockery unit is a must-have piece of furniture for a well-organized kitchen or dining area. Contemporary crockery units not only provide safe storage for your tableware and utensils, but they also enhance the appearance of your home. Crockery cabinets are currently made from a variety of materials, such as plywood, fibreglass, metal, and plastic, and are available in a variety of colours and finishes.
no images were found