|Project Manager Requirements
- Supervise on-site and projects, both residential & commercial
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Translate blueprints to plans
- Project management till installation, including reporting and managing labour
- Good communication skills
- Create a schedule for work at the site
- Liaise with Contractors, Managers, and other Stakeholders and ensure that all Parties Remain Coordinated.
- Keep a detailed record of construction site activities
- Inspect construction sites regularly
- Evaluate the performance of construction employees and institute disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyze blueprints to ensure construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommend changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.