It was a challenging Home Renovation Project. We had to convert a traditional closed kitchen into an open kitchen. We broke the wall and dismantled the existing platform. The whole kitchen was constructed from scratch again using white stone for the countertop. Ceramic high gloss tiles for backsplash. All the cabinets are built with WPC and PVC high gloss laminate.
The existing bathroom had completely deteriorated, we started dismantling the old fittings and tiles. We installed new tiles and all the fittings from the Jaquar brand. The toughened glass partition was used to separate the wet and the dry areas.
SPC Wooden Flooring
The whole house Living Room, Dining, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms’ flooring condition was poor. We installed Xylos SPC Flooring all over the house.
Other things include
- Gypsum False Ceiling, PVC Ceiling in Balcony
- Putty, Primer & Painting
- Electrical & Lighting Work
- UPVC Window Installation
- Living Room Interior with a Beautiful TV Unit
- Bedroom Interior with Full-length Cupboards, Loft, Dressing Units
- SPC Wooden Flooring
- Roller Blinds, Curtains & Artificial Grass Installation